Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Take

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh
for five seconds and think for ten minutes.
~ William Davis
- - - - -
 
So I put this outside my office.  I replace it every once in a while.  Maybe once a week-ish.  I am troubled by the fact that people don't take humor.  It really bothers me.  I don't know if they don't take it because they think they have all the humor they need or a good sense of humor or if they think that humor won't really help them.
 
I guess that I shouldn't put out something and say "take what you need" and then get mad if they don't take what I think they need.
 
But, seriously.  They need some humor. 
 
I guess I could make a new sign with all the tabs that say "humor" and write on it, "Take what I think you need."
 
(pause)

Why didn't I think of that to begin with?

No comments:

Post a Comment