Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Art


Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue. Those of us who aren't artists must color things the way they really are or people might think we're stupid.
~ Jules Feiffer
-----
I get artistic cravings. I used to crave playing my guitar when I had a guitar. I didn't play it often, but at certain times I would pick it up and play for several days / weeks. I do the same thing with drawing. I don't draw regularly, but I get an urge to draw and I pick up my sketchbook and markers and draw for a while.
I wouldn't mind illustrating children's books. Or writing children's books. I have some pretty good ideas for children's books. Like a story about a little invisible girl who found a circle and played with it in the snow. I could illustrate that pretty well, I think.




No comments:

Post a Comment