Search This Blog

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Scariness


He looks like a guy in a science fiction movie who
is first to see The Creature.
~ David Frye
-----
I don't particularly care for horror movies. There are some that are okay, but most I don't really like. However, I DO like it when people I live with watch them. Because then it's really fun to hide around the house and scare them when they least expect it.
I think a good way to scare someone is to wait until they buy a bunch of jelly doughnuts, cut a small hole in the bottom and empty out the jelly (or use a straw if you like to eat jelly through a straw). After that, refill the doughnut with mustard. Then, wait for the fun.
If you think it will REALLY scare someone to the point that they might inflict violence on you when they bite into the doughnut, do it and then leave the area. That is the way I did it when I did this to my family. Did it and then went back to college.
It's not as scary as hiring someone to pretend they are a chainsaw killer and after your family / friends, but there is less risk involved. For you, for them and for the chainsaw killer actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment