Search This Blog

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Teaching



The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge
is the power of teaching.
~ Aristotle
-----
If I was a teacher at Hogwarts, I don't think I'd want to teach the Dark Arts. That's definitely the coolest subject, but those teachers always run into problems. I think I'd like to teach history.
I wouldn't want to be a judicial affairs person at a wizard school. If you ticked off some really talented kid they could ava-kedavra you and you wouldn't even see it coming. Or whatever that spell is.
I wouldn't want to be the janitor, either. I bet they have to clean up some really nasty things at wizard school.
I wonder if the kids at Hogwarts have a theatre department and if they do, if they ever do musicals and if they do, if they ever do The Wiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment