Search This Blog

Monday, October 14, 2013

Drama

Of course life is bizarre, the more bizarre it gets the more interesting it is. 
The only way to approach it is to make yourself some popcorn and enjoy the show.
~ David Gerrold
- - - - -

I am befuddled.  And after doing some quick research, I realize that I am also fuddled.

Here is what is so [be]fuddling...  Why is it that some people are drawn to drama?  I have had some people very close to me who are like this.  I don't necessarily dislike those people, but I also don't understand them. 

To be drawn to emotion and hurt and anger and even extreme joy.  That is exhausting to me. 

I like quiet.  I sometimes get embroiled in drama - my own or the drama of others.  But I don't like it.  I like quiet.  Get it?  It is quiet I like.

That said, I know the movies of their lives are going to be much more intriguing than mine.  The movie of my life involves a lot of typing and driving around and taking photos.

(pause)

I like that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment