Search This Blog

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Monsters

The real world is where the monsters are.
~ Rick Riordan
- - - - -

I was thinking the other day about zombies.  Probably because of the dream I had.  It went like this...

There was a family and they were going to get eaten by zombies, but the boss zombie was protecting them because a storm was coming.  I was hiding on a school bus with someone (I don't know who it was).  The person on the bus with me turned off a light in the bus just as the zombies drove by in an old army Jeep.  The zombies backed the Jeep up slowly and then stormed onto the bus.  

I had an axe - like a big axe firefighters use - but they attacked from the front and back doors of the bus.  I don't think they killed me, but I got knocked out.

Then I saw the family they were holding.  The little girl in the family had some special power, but I don't know what it was.  The zombies didn't either, but they had to wait for the storm to pass before they could eat the family.

Then there were two other people - a little boy and an older boy.  The little boy threw his shoe.  The zombies all sniffed the air and it went flying by (I guess because they like the smell of humans).  But they didn't smell anything.  Then they realized that if the little boy didn't smell like a human, he must be an android!  

The little boy and the older boy locked arms in a sort of mini-huddle and a timer went off because they were going to blow up the center of the zombie stronghold.  Their bomb timers were counting down.  The zombies were confused.  And then I woke up.

But my point is this: you do realize that really old people walk like zombies and mummies and Frankensteins, right?  What do you think about that?!

Be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment