Search This Blog

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Unusual

The life I lead is really really awesome. Not in a “I'm saving the world” way. But I get to really focus on art and what trips my trigger. As in sew/computer/tv/food/computer/snack - all in my pajamas.
~ Leslie Hall
- - - - -
 
I love seeing unusual things.  Sometimes usual things are pretty great, too.  Unusual things are less usual, though.
 
The other day I was going to visit Kipp and I saw this.  And I thought, "I need to get a photo of that.  It is unusual."  Another thing to add to my list of "brushes with fame."
 
Just so you know, the other things on that list include meeting Duane and Floppy, seeing Danny Bonaduce in an airport and being bumped into by Nicholas Cage in a Las Vegas gift store.
 
(pause)
 
Yep.  I think that is the complete list.

No comments:

Post a Comment