Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

People

We sometimes encounter people, even perfect strangers, who begin to interest us at first sight, somehow suddenly, all at once, before a word has been spoken.
~ Fyodor Dostoevsky
- - - - -
 
I love that quote.  And I love those tile portrait things in the photo above.  I took individual photos of those individuals.  I may blog about each one of them.  Not sure yet.  Haven't written the blogs yet.  Haven't decided not to write those blogs yet.
 
They were fascinating, though.  I will add one or two to this blog.  So you can see them more closely. 
 
People's stories are the best stories.  I imagine the stories of puppies and trees would be better, but they can't talk to us in the ways that we are used to hearing stories.



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment