Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Duck



If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
 ~ Douglas Adams
- - - - -
 
It is not a surprise that I like rubber ducks.  Don't know why for sure.  I think it is because they represent a sort of playful innocence.  They are not generally dangerous or evil.  I know there are "Devil Duckies" and things like that.  I know a large dog or a small cow could probably choke to death on one.  I know that if you filled one with water, froze it and then threw dropped it on someone's head from 5 or more stories up that you could really hurt that person.
 
But I like them.  Well, the ones that aren't like the ones I just described.  Those other ones I just described are pretty dangerous.  But rubber ducks don't kill people.  People misusing rubber ducks kill people.  With rubber ducks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment