Search This Blog

Monday, December 29, 2014

Adventure

An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered.  An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered.
~ Gilbert K. Chesterton
- - - - - -
Leslie is the most brilliant person I know when it comes to navigating obstacles.  She takes things that do not go the way she expected or hoped and makes them into new opportunities.  I like that.  She has helped me try to do that more.
I don't always succeed.  I will admit though that sometimes when I am frustrated with someone or a situation I just think, "This will make a good blog."  Or "This would be a good play."  Or "This will be the last time they do that to me!!!!!"
(pause)
That last one isn't always so helpful and isn't really an example of what I'm trying to convey in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment