Search This Blog

Friday, December 19, 2014

Centered

Flow with whatever may happen, and let your mind be free: Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing.  This is the ultimate.
~ Zhuangzi
- - - - -
So, I am writing this post on August 8th (Friday).  On Monday I will drive down to Clemson to start as a faculty member there.  I am scheduling this to post at the end of the fall term.  

So now it's August 22 (also Friday) and I just came across this blog post that I started and didn't finish.  I imagine I was going to write something about how the semester might unfold that I was going to try and and stay centered and accept whatever I was doing.

I've done okay with that in the past two weeks.  Of course it's a long way to the end of the term.  I'm sure I'll get off-center at some points.  I hope I can accept what I am doing.  Unless I develop kleptomania.  That's not really acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment