Search This Blog

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Porcupines

The porcupine, whom one must handle gloved, may be respected, but never loved.
~ Arthur Guiterman
- - - - -

I sometimes am ahead of trends.  I can tell when things are going to catch on.  Not always.  I said sometimes.  Sometimes I don't even realize it until I see a lot of other people liking or doing what I like or do.  And rarely - if ever - is it a fashion trend I am ahead of.  If you know me, you weren't thinking that it was fashion I was talking about.

Anyway, I have a feeling that porcupines are going to catch on.  Not sure why I think this, but I do.  I imagine they will be pretty popular on t-shirts and bumper stickers and maybe in cartoons and stuff.  

"So, why the photo of the deer," you ask?  Two reasons.  First, I don't have a photo of a porcupine.  Second, I said they are GOING to catch on, not that they've caught on yet.

Isn't that a nice photo of a deer?

No comments:

Post a Comment