Search This Blog

Friday, December 26, 2014

Scenic

Scenery is fine, but human nature is finer.
~ John Keats
- - - - -

I like taking a moment to look around and appreciate the scenery.  The sky.  The land.  The water.  The yetis.

Also, I would like to see a yeti.  Close enough to get a photo, but not so close that they would attack me.  I don't know if yetis are carnivorous or not, but I suspect they would feel threatened by me.

I'm only saying that because so many other mammals find me intimidating.

I wish I had a pet yeti.  First of all, it's fun to say, "Pet yeti."  Say it.

(pause)

See?  Wasn't that fun?

Also, I would like it if my yeti got all excited to go for a walk, but I wasn't ready to go for a walk and I could tell him, "Not yeti!"

Actually, it would be more like, "Not yeti."  Because I wouldn't yell at my yeti.

Note:  This is not exactly where I thought this blog post was headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment