Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Colors

The sound of colors is so definite that it would be hard 
to find anyone who would express bright yellow with 
bass notes or dark lake with the treble.
~ Wassily Kandinsky

- - - - -

I like that "True Colors" song that Cyndi Lauper sings.  It's nice.  I guess other people have sung it, too.  That isn't my point here, though.

My point is that I just hope my true colors aren't pink and orange because I don't think those colors really go together. Ever.

And I also hope my true colors aren't teal because I don't like that color.

I wouldn't mind if my true colors are brown and gray, but that's kind of sad and depressing and you kind of want to stay away from them sometimes instead of celebrating them.

(pause)

I bet my true colors are brown and gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment