Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Costumes

If human beings had genuine courage, they'd wear costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween.
~ Douglas Coupland
- - - - -

Rachel:  Good luck with writing.  Have a great visit in Altoona!

Me:  Thank you.  I'd stop by Adventureland and win you a stuffed Elsa from Frozen, but I think Adventureland is closed.  And it should be.  Because it's frozen out there.

Rachel:  Elsa came to the door last night.  Keri told me I am supposed to compliment the costumes - tell the ghoul-y ones they look scary and the princess ones they are very royal and laugh at the funny ones.  I laughed at the huge rope of yellow side braid on Elsa, so maybe I got confused.

Me:  Don't beat yourself up.  Let it go.  Let it go.

Rachel:  We are much funnier over text.

No comments:

Post a Comment