Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2015

Creepy

I am not a princess, I don't want to be referred to as a princess - I find that super creepy.
~ Melissa McCarthy
- - - - -

So the other night I was listening to youtube videos.  By that, I mean that I looked up the song, "Mama Said There'd Be Days Like This" by The Shirelles.  Well, then more videos played.  They included, "Mr. Sandman" by The Chordettes, "These Boots are Made for Walking" by Nancy Sinatra and "California Dreaming" by The Mamas and the Papas.  

And then something called "HISTORY OF OIL - Part 1) came on.  That was weird.  I listened through the commercial that came first to see what it would be.  Turns out it was a video about the history of oil.

Now for the creepy part.  It was narrated by the guy who does (or did) the narration on "Medical Detective."  He has the scariest voice ever to me.  Except for the voice of the doll on "Dance of the Devil Dolls" on "The Hall of Fantasy."

(pause)

WHY do I insist on thinking about things like this late at night?

I am writing this before Leslie has moved to South Carolina.  I will be glad when she's here so that I'm less scared of devil dolls and medical detectives.  Well, I'll still be afraid of them, but she can fight them off while I find a place to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment