Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Experiments

All life is an experiment.  
The more experiments you make, the better.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- - - - -

Spoiler alert.

I guess there is some sort of thing where drag queens make over not-so-glamourous women.  A while ago Jared kept sending me photos of them before and after...

Me:  It's like mug shot vs. glamour shot.

(pause)

Me:  Please don't sign me up for this.  I know it makes sense.  I know that.  But I don't wanna.

Kirk:  That would be amazing!

Me:  No.  (pause)  Wait.  There's a dragulator?!

Kirk:  That's how they get their drag name and look.  From a robot.

(much later)

Kirk:  My sister hasn't written.  She must be way too into the show.

Jared:  She might be putting on drag make up and going to send us pics.

(much later)

Me:  Bianca del Rio won!  I'm like psychic and predicting drag queen champions.

Kirk:  We both were super-impressed when you did!!!

Me:  I continue to amaze us.

(later)

Me:  I hate that I can't stop watching it.  It's like a musical train accident with Skittle decorations and puppies.

Kirk:  I love that you can't stop watching it.

Me:  Seriously, though - how do you not look at it?

(later)

Me:  I can't go on drag race because I hate glitter.  (pause)  And there are probably other reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment