Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Grasshopper

Not to understand a man's purpose does not make him confused.
~ Kung Fu
- - - - -

I was texting with Kirk right before I went in to see Foxcatcher.  Spoiler alert: This post is about Foxcatcher.  Then I texted Kirk after I saw Foxcatcher.

Me:  You can call me Golden Eagle.  Or Eagle.

Kirk:  Ha!  He was so good in that.

Me:  I feel oogy.

Kirk:  Think about that the next time you see anything DuPont.

Me:  No.  I don't wanna.  I do want a Foxcatcher hoodie, though.

Kirk:  I know, right?

Me:  That would be a FABULOUS group Halloween costume.

Kirk:  THAT IS EXCELLENT!

Me:  Right?!

Kirk:  You win at Halloween.

Me:  YES!  And more than 10 months early!  I win the GOLD MEDAL at Halloween.  I went to put it in the special case.  Mom won't let me.  She's such a Vanessa Redgrave about my special achievements.

Kirk:  'Cause she loves horses!

Me:  I know.

Kirk:  Stop being such a Vanessa Redgrave, Mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment