Search This Blog

Friday, October 2, 2015

Pen

Pen-bereavement is a serious matter.
~ Anne Fadiman
- - - - -

This is one of my favorite pens.  I don't remember where I got it.  I used to love having it in my Judicial Affairs office because it isn't very judicial-affairs-ish and I like to play against stereotypes.  I love that pen.  Maybe I got it from Maddie or Elizabeth.  I have looked for more of these kinds of pens, but can't find any quite like this one - close maybe, but not exactly the same.

I like to think that this pen has made a positive difference in the world.  I know it has brightened my days some days.  I signed some pretty serious paperwork with this pen from time to time.  Of course usually in the privacy of my own office rather than in some important meeting with a lot of bigwigs there.

It's funny to me that I used to have important meetings with bigwigs.  I probably would have used this actual pen if they had worn actual wigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment