Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Bridge

The biggest emotion in creation is the bridge to optimism.
~ Brian May
- - - - -
 
I was going through a journal the other day and I came to a list of items I needed to do.  I usually differentiate these lists from other lists because these things have boxes next to each item so that I can check them off when I'm done.
 
Well, This list included contacting my friend Catrina for some information (which I had done), look up graduation dates for a few schools (also done), and a few other tasks I had completed.  Then there was one marked, "Enjoy life."
 
Wow.  That is a really good task to assign to myself.  I don't remember doing it, but it was clearly my handwriting.
 
And I didn't check off that box.  It isn't that I haven't started, it's that I haven't finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment