Search This Blog

Monday, August 4, 2014

Journey

When you have completed 95 percent of the journey, you are only half way there.
~ Japanese Proverb
- - - - -

My friend Stephanie doesn't like the word "journey."  I don't know if I have ever asked her why.  I know that it is true, though.  Because she told me.  

And that's okay.  I like that word.  And it's good to have friends who can like different things and still be friends.  It teaches us a lot about compromise and patience and helps us on our journeys.

Just kidding.

It doesn't help us at all.  What does help is when you convince someone to only see things your way.  That is really helpful.  Then you can have what you want any way you want it.  What you want comes to you and all you have to do is wait with open arms.  Seriously.  Don't stop believin' in what you want.  After all these years, I have found that to be the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment