Search This Blog

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Watch

And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely place.
~ Roald Dahl
- - - - -

I like talking and Facebook messaging and texting Kirk.  We have some really good conversations.  We explore issues around popular culture and family and one another's lives.  It's fun.

For example...

Kirk:  Ever watch "How I Met Your Mother?"

Me:  No.  Do you ever watch, "How I Avoided Your Father?"  Or "How I Estranged Myself From Your Auntie?"  Or "How I Disappointed Your Grandmother?"  Or "How I Bamboozled Your Second Cousin?"

Of course sometimes the conversations are a little one-sided.  And then I don't hear from Kirk for several weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment