Search This Blog

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Feet

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
~ Mahatma Gandhi
- - - - -

My friend Ryan does not particularly care for feet.  He does not like those shoe things with the toes in them.  He is very direct about this, which I guess is nice.  To own your stuff.  He owns that part of who he is.

I am guessing that he would not be a fan of my idea to develop sign language where you can use your feet instead of your hands.  It will be challenging for anyone who doesn't have an opposable toe or two, but I think it's good to have as an option in case you want to use sign language while you are juggling or playing video games.

Then I would like to make a documentary of this new language.  I plan to call it, "Foot Lucid."

No comments:

Post a Comment