Search This Blog

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Bridge

The grave is but a covered bridge,
Leading from light to light, through a brief darkness.
~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- - - - -

I really like bridges.  You may have already realized that if you have read some of my other blog posts.  This is one of the covered bridges in Madison County, Iowa.  I need for you to understand that while I like bridges and I even enjoy seeing the bridges in Madison County, I did not enjoy reading The Bridges of Madison County.  Actually, I'm not 100% sure that I read the entire book.  I did see the movie. 

I like Meryl Streep.  She was in the movie.  While I didn't see her on my recent trip, I like to think that she probably was there.  Admiring me from afar.  Too nervous to come up and ask for my autograph.  I think I get that a lot from celebrities, but of course I can never be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment