Search This Blog

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Nature

Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
~ Pedro Calderon de la Barca
- - - - -

I have started trying to take a walk each day - either in the morning as the sun comes up or in the evening as the sun goes down.  The other night I walked over by the local swimming pool which is not yet open.  There is a large green, grassy field next to the pool and parking lot and a wooded area next to the field.  I have seen deer there lots of different times.

So on this particular walk I saw nine deer and three bats. I saw five people with five dogs. Then I saw three people with zero dogs. And two bicyclists on two bicycles. I saw zero armadillos. I saw zero bolts of lightning. I saw zero poisonous snakes.

It's scary that the armadillos and lightning and poisonous snakes are invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment