Search This Blog

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Parenting

You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back.
~ William D. Tammeus
- - - - -

I can only imagine how much of a shock it was for Luke Skywalker to learn that Darth Vader is his father.  Oops.  I should have given a spoiler alert in case people haven't seen Star Wars.  Or at least for those who haven't seen The Empire Strikes Back.

I have to believe that Mr. Vader was doing what he thought was best for his family.  Right?

I don't think people should tell other people how to raise their kids.

(pause)

Well, I did tell that one guy that I thought he ought to use BOTH hands to raise his infant daughter over his head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment