Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Ideas

Take up one idea.  Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea.  Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone.  This is the way to success.
~ Swami Vivekananda
- - - - -

I have an idea.  I have an idea to combine a couple of old TV shows into one NEW TV show.  Here are some of the shows I've thought of so far:

* The Wild, Wild, West Wing
* Gilligan's Fantasy Island
* 21 Sesame Jump Street

I'm sure you all can come up with some even better ideas for shows.  

I have lots of ideas.  Not just for TV shows.  For LOTS of things.  

(pause)

Which is why I will never achieve Swami Vivekananda's idea of success.  Fortunately, that is not my idea of success.  I have LOTS of ideas of success.

No comments:

Post a Comment