Search This Blog

Monday, August 12, 2013

Imagination

Everything you can imagine is real.
~ Pablo Picasso
- - - - -

Jared, Kirk, Leslie and I were having a FB private message conversation about a fictional character.  I won't say who the character is.  If I were to name said fictional character, it would stir up a lot of emotion and outrage on the political, religious, and cultural stages.  And I don't wanna.

Anyway, Leslie was argued that the character is an oxymoron.  I said, "Don't call him a moron.  He hates that."  She responded, "It is a figure of your imagination."

I said, "An ACTION figure of my imagination, thank you very much!"

Much like a teen fashion action figure - or in the case of the image above a DOLL - named after me would be a bit of an oxymoron...

Why is it that all of these, "I can't tell you the entire story" entries involve Jared?  Coincidence.  Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment